...::: အလည္ ေရာက္လာေသာ မိတ္ေဆြ သူငယ္ခ်င္းမ်ား ေအးခ်မ္း ေပ်ာ္ရႊင္ၾကပါေစ :::...

ခ်စ္သူ႕ကဗ်ာ

Honey…
Are you know that,
I want to move the time.
Because,
I miss you every time of me.
I want to get the wins.
Because,
I really wanna run to you.
Sometime I wanna cry
Because
I miss you so much…
Always I wanna hug you in my arm….
Because I need you for along of my life..
You are my first…
You are my last
You are my light…
You are my life…
You are my essential….
You are my forever….
I always want to say you so simple one
That
I Love you so much more than I can say
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Forever ( 16-8-09)

0 အားေပးစကား:

Post a Comment

 
....../******EOT*******/..........